Saint Anthony Hospital has been caring for its neighbors for over 125 years.
Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, faith-based, acute care community hospital dedicated to improving health and wellness by providing medical care, social services, and community outreach to families on the west and southwest sides of Chicago.
Consistently ranked within the 90th percentile of hospitals nationally for patient safety and efficiency of care, Saint Anthony strives to provide the highest level of care, regardless of a patient's ability to pay.
- Ranked #1 in Chicago for Efficiency and Cost of Care from Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Named an Antimicrobial Center of Excellence from the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- First hospital in Illinois awarded the Perinatal Care Certification by The Joint Commission
- Two-time Illinois Health & Hospital Associate (IHA) Innovation Challenge: Partners in Progress Award winner
- Designated as a Children’s Hospital by the State of Illinois and the only remaining pediatric in-patient unit among the community hospitals in the area
- Community leader in providing mental health services to victims of violence
Saint Anthony also operates three neighborhood ambulatory clinics, five rehabilitation/physical therapy clinics, and two community wellness centers.
One-third of Saint Anthony Hospital’s employees live in the surrounding communities and have a stake in their wellness and that of their neighbors.